Built on top of AOSP/CAF, Syberia OS offers almost everything you’d want from your Android phone. Bliss ROM is a new custom ROM in the Android ecosystem but it has huge potential.
Apart from that, you can also take a look at PixelPlusUI and PixysOS which are pretty similar and have their own feature set. PixelOS is another retake on stock Android which brings a Pixel-like user interface with added enhancements and stability. It does not go overboard with features but keeps essential utilities that can be helpful to users. The ROM is based on AOSP so the overall stability is quite good and I like the fact that it has released Android 13 builds for almost all the supported devices.
- Not to mention, Pixel Experience has maintainers around the world who work round the clock to quell bugs in a timely manner.
- Personally, I feel Xtended has too many features and if you like feature-packed ROMs then you can definitely give it a try.
- This is the first ever foldable phone from Samsung with dual display.
- Follow the guide to figure out how to backup Android firmware stock ROM using ROM Manager.
Do not need to re-install USB Driver if you installed it before. On this page, you can find the link to download the Sony Xperia L1 G3311 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File). The Xperia Stock ROM comes in a compressed package, which also includes the Flash Tool, USB Driver, and a How-to Install manual. On this page, we have managed to share the No.1 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File) for all No.1 smartphones and tablets. Follow the How-to Flash Guide as provided on the TECNO KG7h firmware page to Flash your TECNO device.
It has a 6.3-inch LCD display, fingerprint scanner, and 48MP of rear and 25MP of front camera. Other specification includes 4GB of RAM, 3500mAh battery, and Exynos 9606 Octa-core chipset. Moto G9 (review) is another affordable stock Android phone from 2021 that’s powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 paired with 4GB RAM and up to 64GB storage. This one has a 48MP primary rear camera, a 6.5-inch IPS LCD display with HD+ resolution, and a 5000mAh battery with 20W fast charging.
- However, the stock recovery on your device can’t do any of that stuff, so you need a custom one.
- Ideal for users with old devices that have stopped receiving new versions from the manufacturer.
- Once you have downloaded and install the program, here’s how to download firmware.
- TWRP is the go-to custom recovery for installing custom ROMs.
At first, we’ll use CWM recovery to make a Nandroid backup on Android. After locating it, copy all the files in your Android device before finishing the upgrade firmware, otherwise the file will be gone. You can backup stock ROM on your Android device with kies and save the current ROM on your Android device. After the Android backup is finished, you can move on to click “View Backup History” for checking whether all of your desirable files have been backed up successfully. After that, we choose “Backup & Restore” from the app homepage. Install and launch the ROM Manager app on https://baramatizatka.com/stock-firmware/unlock-the-full-potential-of-your-zte-mf253v/ your Android mobile. Now, scroll down the main screen and tap the ‘Backup Current ROM’.